My first personal creation....
Here it Goes--
As I sat on the sea shore,
I heard a voice calling- “Someone, Somewhere”
I looked up at the seagulls above,
But they were quiet & had miles to fare.
“Someone, Somewhere”
I sat gazing at the mighty mountains,
& I heard a distant echo- “Someone, Somewhere”
I glanced around at the mountain’s ridge,
But there ambled just a gaffer with none to care.
“Someone, Somewhere”
I sat pondering on the brink of woods
Yet again the voice sounded – “Someone, Somewhere”
I peeped in the wilderness about,
But there was just silence mere.
“Someone, Somewhere”
Days Later I hugged my mother,
All felt safe & naught to fear.
The Answer to the query dawned to me,
I just missed that tender affection & care.
Since then that voice has never haunted me again,
The voice calling – “Someone, Somewhere”
--
J
very nice poem sir ... just reminded me about creation of taigor ... keep writing such poems :)
ReplyDeleteSimple and well strung...i liked your poem...it concerns a topic that reaches to everyone's hearts...good going man.And yeah,as for being on some other social networking sites, facebook was the only one.i'll soon give you my number,got my exams going on right now...So we'll meet later...this i have written off my cellphone therefore had it limited.
ReplyDeletewah yaar tu toh poet ban gaya ..... !
ReplyDeleteMayank- Thanks A lot :) :)
ReplyDeleteRobin-- Hey Man. Feels great to receive a compliment from someonelike you :)
Do gimme your cell no when you are free.
Deepak- Hmmm :) :)
Hey I liked it :)
ReplyDeleteOh! thanks a lot :) :)
ReplyDelete