It gives me immense pleasure as I update my blog. To all those who still read this, I hope you like the fresh layout. :-)
So finally, my 5th sem exams are over, and it feels soooooo light now. As if almost I had been carrying a burden all this while. I am reminded more of Frodo and his burden as I finished reading LOTR (i.e Lord Of the Rings) for the 3rd time just before my last exam.
Talking about other things, I guess I was taking my life too seriously. Its simple guys, Dont complicate it..
To quote Akon:
Anxiously waiting to listen from you :)
LOVE
So finally, my 5th sem exams are over, and it feels soooooo light now. As if almost I had been carrying a burden all this while. I am reminded more of Frodo and his burden as I finished reading LOTR (i.e Lord Of the Rings) for the 3rd time just before my last exam.
Talking about other things, I guess I was taking my life too seriously. Its simple guys, Dont complicate it..
To quote Akon:
I Asked LIFE: Why are You So Complicated? It Smiled & Said - "You Never Appreciate Simple Things"It sums it up. I realize now that I am just 19 and I am living it more like a 30-odd!! Good for me that I got that sooner than later.
As soon as my viva are finished, I plan to go on a trip to Delhi-Karnal-Chandigarh. A bit of relatives and loads of fun :) :) And ya, halfway through my blog I realized that although I didnt realize (pun intended), I missed my blog a lot. So, I will definitely update more from now on.
Guys (& gals too :P) incase you are still reading this, let me know how are you guys doing. What's interesting in your life? You know what, tell me anything you deem interesting Most people refrain from doing so just because they think that what is interesting to them might not be to other. But please, in my case speak up.. Let me know how's your life going? Whats up in the world around you and all over?
Anxiously waiting to listen from you :)
LOVE
--
J
P.S- My Favourite color is blue :)

Nice look! :)
ReplyDeleteAbout your trip, have a happy journey! Enjoy!
To speak, its the same case here. Done with exams, feeling relieved. :D One thing interesting at my side is that I've bought a couple of new novels and I'm truly excited to read each one of em as soon as possible. So novels, guitar n sports are what keepin me going for the time being! :)
Hey which ones?? I m waiting to read some (as long as they arent romantic ones :) )
ReplyDelete