This was one of my first creations as the member of the editorial board for our college magazine.
Was put up on the college GRAFF-IET board.
LEt me know if u like it!
(The title says it all)
1st day @ IET
Pehla Nasha Pehla Khumaar…
NAAAAA!
This was certainly NOT the experience that I experienced on my 1st day of IET.
After 2 years of toiling (or rather not so) hard work, 5 months of tension & complications & some odd weeks of strike came the D-Day. The Day of Collg (actually a pretty good 1)
Somewhat excited, somewhat nervous & somewhat skeptical about the RAVAN of ragging (dusshera had just passed). I sped my Activa into the college premises (read JUNGLE). Sorry to say but the bumpy road just dampened my good feelings.
(No sign of Ravan though)
Entered the M-Block & joined the PUBLIC (I mean the crowd of students) who too was perhaps experiencing the same thoughts. After about half an hour of commotion as if an ant-hill had been prodded, finally someone from the staff appeared. And he flocked.. oops I mean guided us to our respective classrooms. (Ravana seems absent)
Reached the classroom (It was the lab for us). The teacher just gave us an basic idea about studies & we too half-skeptical, half asleep with a heavy breakfast that our mom had given us (maaa..) survived through it.
I don’t think the next lectures were any different. In one of them the teacher introduced us to him & each other. (Ravana.. well who cares for it now)
Then again the ant-hill was stirred. We all raced our vehicles to the auditorium where Dr. Manohar Chandwani, Director shared some invaluable tips. (Sorry Sir, But I already had a pre-session & post-session of them at home )
Returned home with absolutely no thoughts or opinions whatsoever.
That’s it…
Found it boring???
Ok! Some fireworks -- we (not me but some of my session mates shall we say) just checked out some specimens of the female Homo sapiens around them as well ;)
Did I hear anyone singing
PEHLA NASHAAA..
Well carry on.
Ciao!
Was put up on the college GRAFF-IET board.
LEt me know if u like it!
(The title says it all)
1st day @ IET
Pehla Nasha Pehla Khumaar…
NAAAAA!
This was certainly NOT the experience that I experienced on my 1st day of IET.
After 2 years of toiling (or rather not so) hard work, 5 months of tension & complications & some odd weeks of strike came the D-Day. The Day of Collg (actually a pretty good 1)
Somewhat excited, somewhat nervous & somewhat skeptical about the RAVAN of ragging (dusshera had just passed). I sped my Activa into the college premises (read JUNGLE). Sorry to say but the bumpy road just dampened my good feelings.
(No sign of Ravan though)
Entered the M-Block & joined the PUBLIC (I mean the crowd of students) who too was perhaps experiencing the same thoughts. After about half an hour of commotion as if an ant-hill had been prodded, finally someone from the staff appeared. And he flocked.. oops I mean guided us to our respective classrooms. (Ravana seems absent)
Reached the classroom (It was the lab for us). The teacher just gave us an basic idea about studies & we too half-skeptical, half asleep with a heavy breakfast that our mom had given us (maaa..) survived through it.
I don’t think the next lectures were any different. In one of them the teacher introduced us to him & each other. (Ravana.. well who cares for it now)
Then again the ant-hill was stirred. We all raced our vehicles to the auditorium where Dr. Manohar Chandwani, Director shared some invaluable tips. (Sorry Sir, But I already had a pre-session & post-session of them at home )
Returned home with absolutely no thoughts or opinions whatsoever.
That’s it…
Found it boring???
Ok! Some fireworks -- we (not me but some of my session mates shall we say) just checked out some specimens of the female Homo sapiens around them as well ;)
Did I hear anyone singing
PEHLA NASHAAA..
Well carry on.
Ciao!
even I was doing the same thing on the very first day ... an entire batch has gone but nothing changed :) ..
ReplyDeleteYes Mayank! Its more or less the same story :)
ReplyDelete