Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Day After Exams

Today was the last exam (viva) of my first year. Wasn't much eventful except for the fact that today was perhaps the last day I was sitting, chatting, gup-shup & frolicking with these friends.
I know I am not leaving the college or dying or smthing. But you know, with my branch upgraded to Computer engineering. I will be leaving the class & shifting to (alas! a new different block).
Whatever people may say of being in the same college & all. There's no substitute of being in the same classroom (or in the same building for some consolation).
I know the people were nerdy, lack of unity, blah-blah-blah.
BUT STILL I MISS THEM
They are better off than my school guys(& gals too) who used to judge me by my marks & not who I actually was.
This Blog regarding my feelings would be incomplete w/o my mentioning my jigri dost Abhay, ABhay Gupta!!
HE is the only one who understood me. Was a sole companion when I needed someone the most, in those times of solitude. We both were completely fit for our friendship!
Both were alone, missed someone & longed to be appreciated or atleast NOT IGNORED by people.
I'll miss you buddy, in my new class!
I really would! ;(
I haven't got sentimental like this since a looooonng while.
Not even when I left school, Coz frankly there wasn't too much to be senti. about!
But life's not over. It's just a change of 200 yards not miles.
But still it has changed, so I will have to change along as well.
With the hope of a better tomorrow,
Signing Off
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Wishers