No, nothing of that happened. I was off to a glorious trip to Gwalior-Delhi-Karnal and I have just returned. And I am glad to admit that I didnt miss facebook much. And I do not abnegate.
So, All those people who wanna get rid of the FACEBOOK entanglements but are wondering how long would it last; here's my advice- "Go Ahead".
Delete your account and get busy in something else. Dont worry what willl happen after that. Also, remember there are a lot of things on internet except Facebook. There's twitter, Linkedin and the GOOD OL' ORKUT (Not to mention blog ofcourse)
As they say- "There's nothing better than conquering a vicious habit" :)
Good Luck with your conquest to freedom..
Do Let me know your take on this.
Love :)
--
J
then what will be the difference sir .... freeing yourself from the cobwebs of facebook and getting entangled in twitter or orkut ....
ReplyDeleteNo Mayank. It's different.
ReplyDelete1stly I only suggested twitter and orkut to GET OVER facebook. Not as any substitute
2ndly and more importantly- Its hard to get addicted to these websites. They are efficient yet limited in functions. This is their biggest stregth. So, they can be used to satisfy craving and yet you wont spend HOURS on them.
ITs the PERSPECTIVE that differs :) :)