Friday, December 31, 2010

Another Year Goes By

I must admit that its hard for me to be regular with blogging.
And I may as well admit that laziness, not busy schedule prevents me from it.
So, instead of apologizing and making false promises for the next time, let me focus my attention back to the topic at hand.

At first sight the title seems a bit sad, but it's more reflective than gloomy.
I am strongly against the brooding and living in the past.
What has happened has happened. There's no going back and no Ctrl-Z in our lives.
Just cut all this crap of BYE 2010, WELCOME 2011 and all.
Not in a sense that there's no need to be jubilant or something.
But I mean what's the point in all this if you continue to live in the same way as you have for the past so many years..
And Every one of us knows what happens to our New-Year resolutions..
So what I am suggesting that is an introspection: We need to look inwards now at the end of this year. What we could have got (not what we lost, I am talking not about failures but unfulfilled aspirations, there's a difference between the two) and what we are looking forward in the new year.
What are our ambitions, our goals?
What is it that drives us from inside, fuels every single moment of our life?
Just give it a thought.
(In fact I suggest you to sleep over it)
Next morning if you really think that your introspection wasn't a waste, Go ahead.
Ask yourself what it takes to fulfill those dreams, to fuel that fire of your life.
And most importantly how can you bring yourself to do it, to work towards it?
Remember it aint gonna be easy.
After a while this over-enthusiasm is bound to lessen, all things wont be so sweet.
At such a juncture, just remind yourself about this time. The time you thought over it. Those times which thrilled you with it.. How awesome would it be to achieve and emerge victorious.
No matter its a material thing or mental or spiritual or whatever..
It works every time.
I hope this will help you. :)
May your New year be filled with a sense of purpose
Love
--
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Wishers