But I couldnt find anything better, so that's how it is.
Well, for the past couple of weeks or so, I have been very very busy (which the title is suggesting).
Right from the time midsems got over (around 26) I have been travelling & (trying) to rearrange my life.
I also pondered about love and (ofcourse) creating unneccessary troubles for myself.
To see things on the brighter side; I have joined GRE coaching.
Yes, it has put extra pressure on me, but as they say- There's no gain without pain.
Talking about pain- I am having a considerable body pain. Couple of days of badminton have been torture to my poor untrained body. Though I have managed to maintain my shape.
I know most of you (if any at all) would've been wondering what is this guy blabbering nonchalantly about?
I mean this all is mundane stuff, where's the usual "Gyan" or "philosophy".
Na, people sorry to disappoint you but there's none this time.
Just my usual life story, (semi-vent up too)
More later :)
Love
--
J
No comments:
Post a Comment