Thursday, January 20, 2011

The INside Story

So, finally I am posting something.
Its not that I didnt get time or I was lazy or something. Infact I drafted twice within a week and then deleted it.
I just wasnt finding the right thing to express. And more importantly I wasnt happy with the rough draft.
So, Life going at a fairly fast pace. Call it irony or else, but I seem to be an observer. And for me, the experience has been slow. Or maybe its coz I am absorbing things slowly...
Believe me a week ago, it wasnt like that.
I was really caught on crossroads, life messed up. Ambivalent feelings towards my crush. (With her not responding to me). There were a lot of things to do, to achieve, to strive for. But really there was SO MUCH that I didnt know what to do.
Paralysed by too much!!!
When I started one thing, I feared that other would remain incomplete and like that.
What was funnier that I hadnt f***ed up my life. It was perfectly fine.
In my words - "Ordinary in the most ordinary ways".
I guess it was largely a case of how I viewed things. I was trying to become more and more of something I wasnt. This way I wasnt able to tap into the potential I have in my uniqueness.
What was required was not an introspection
(I had loads of them and most of the time I blamed myself as the culprit)
But just to take it easy. Just calm down a bit, soothen up... Relax.
So, I tried it out today.
It worked!!! VOILA.
Believe me when I say so (really, I am not lying)
"Its all INSIDE you. Nothing is outside.."
Just ponder over it for a while.
You'll understand...
:)
--
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Wishers