Friday, March 25, 2011

Random Stuff!!

Life is very exciting and the boring at the same time..Ya I know it sounds strange but I have been associated with that 'strange' tag for quite a while now and I am getting used to it..
Coming back to my life.
This week started off firing. Read "7 Habits of highly effective people". And vowed to change my life & all.. Something which I have done umpteen times.
Khair, it wasn't even that bad. Yes I did improve the time management thing somewhat but I am yet to find a way to how to make use of that time (read How to study).. :P :P
Fir, kal to match tha, so no chance at all of studies!! :P :P
It was a belter of a match.. Was glued to the seat with my cousin and watched each & every ball of it..It was whole Lotta fun.
Just posted it to remind all you people that I haven't forgotten how to blog..
Infact a few of my seniors' blog (especially Ruchi & Prachi Mam) inspired me even more.
So, I am searching for some new interesting topics to post..
Just a small one this time..
Do send me your suggestions :) :)
Love
--
J

4 comments:

  1. topics are booming these days jayant sir :) ... corruption, terrorism, frauds :P choose whatever you want as lots of examples can be mentioned :) ... aur clg lyf ki baat karo to LOVE to hai hi :P evergreen topic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont wanna write about these things Mayank.
    I have written a lot about them and am bored. My NoteBook(in which I write) is full of it.
    I wanna write something more introspective, Something insightful yet light..
    And "LOVE"...
    YAAAWWWNN!!
    You are in the wrong place, if u expect that from me.
    But really, thanks a lot 4 taking the time to reply. I am thinking maybe a leaf from my personal diary can find a place here :) :)
    --
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup personal stuff always has more curiosity than imagination and creativity :) ... people love to sneak into others life :P

    ReplyDelete

Well Wishers