Sunday, March 27, 2011

In The Company Of Silence

A leaf out of my Diary.. dated September 17 2010..

"Its 5 a.m in the morning & I just can't seem to get any sleep. So instead of rising as rooster and stirring up the entire household, I quietly sneak up to my table and begin to write.

It is said that the best thoughts come out when there's peace - Inner peace. With the world running at a breakneck pace, there's hardly any time to pause & remember who you really are.

But Thankfully I am in much chaste surroundings. I close my eyes for a moment and try to listen. Apart from the crickets, there's something else that's a symphony to my ears,those ears who had more than there share of blaring cacophony, 'Silence'.

Its beyond description guys! The epitome of God's Creation can be observed just before the breaking of dawn. Its like the herald, proclaiming to the world about what is to come. Its just that this herald doesn't make any noise. To the contrary, it is totally devoid of it, as if prodding us to fall in love - with nature, our breath and our soul before we lose ourselves in the rat race of this world, period."

ARE WE LISTENING?

--
J

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mam..
    Maybe coz its closer to my heart.. Straight from my diary :)

    ReplyDelete

Well Wishers