Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lazzzy Days!

There couldnt be more apt title for this one.. After a month long carnival called exam. Its finally back to ground zero. Once again, its the traditional teen vacation scenario.. Aaj yeh karenge, ab wo karna hai, time to get serious (Seriously?? :P :P :P), yada yada yada.
While writing this post I am reminded of the poem "Leisure". Read it somewhere in my primary classes. A sweet poem. Moreover I am also listening to "The lazy song" by Bruno Mars. It has an awesome video.. (Just google it, its really cool)

Alright, the summers are really turning out the heat. I mean the afternoons seem as there's molten glass in the air. And above that cruel teachers set the time as 2 Pm for the viva! Grrrr!!
After returning home I feel as if I have just escaped an artillery attack from somewhere. Its soo soothing (yaawwnn!)..
And finally it feels like just laying down in the nice pleasant cool air of the cooler and..
zzz
zzz
zz!

Love
--
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Wishers