Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Life Plugged 1.0

Well, the title is one of my latest ideas. As I have always said earlier, this blog is all about zany things in life. But under this title "Life Plugged" I am gonna give just little updates about my otherwise mundane life. Often, this post will feature reasons why I wasnt able to post for a long hiatus.

So, Its been almost 20 days since I last posted on my blog. The reason was that I had been preparing for my GRE (Graduate Record Examination) for higher education abroad. Appeared for it at ahmedabad on 13th of July. Just FYI, my score was 1430/1600 :) I must admit that I had been too critical of myself over this score..
Now when I look at other people and have talked to experts, I found out that I fared very well :)

Also, as per my current status, I am preparing for CAT 2012, a back-up plan incase things dont turn out well. I wanna tell everyone that I was so desperately missing my blog that as soon as I got time I decided to post it. Since I had taken a 10 day break from the college, had lot of pending work, which still needs some attention..
Those who expected some spice or new things, sorry to disappoint you. And also, a warning.. All posts under this title will be of similar kind.
But all's not lost my friends!! :) I have a lot to share with you which I will do in the forthcoming posts... An account of my ahmedabad trip, some rainy insights.
And lot more..
Thanks for hanging by this blog :)

KISS ;)
--
J

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know!! Waiting for more posts.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Well Wishers