Yay!! *does a little jump*
I turned 19 a few days ago (on 28 September).. It felt soooo good as for the first time celebrated with so many friends.. My 18th one was a disaster as only two of my friends turned up, but this time 7 of my besty besty friends celebrated my b'day with me..
Ya, 1-2 werent there, but i guess I'm being over-ambitious :P

So, as you'd have guessed already, this one is strictly about the person I love the most... ME :) :)
19 years of existence. Phew! It already feels so much more, something like 23 odd.. But the number 19 reassures me that I am still young yaar :) :) (Stuart little, one of my friends says :P)
So, the transition from 18 to 19, i.e the last year was a real learning experience. One that made me a lot more mature and much wiser. I know, it doesnt reflect in my behavior as for now :P but thats the way it is. Ya, first love, getting over past crushes , proving myself that I havent lost my acumen both in college and GRE.
GRE se yaad aya, 1430 has sadly become my epithet and sometimes it even irritates me. Ya, I know I got 1430 in GRE (highest in my batch) but come on!!! It is not what my defines..
Talking about defining me, I myself have failed to do so, leave others defining me.
The year ahead, I hope to be a much more fun-filled and a bit of learning too. For instance, I need to diversify my sense of humour which is often cutting to some. In terms of looks, I am fine (I hope so :P).
Career.... Naaaaa.. Am in no mood to talk about that. :P
Thats it.
KISS ;)
--
J
(P.S- To those who think the ending was too abrupt: It was intentional)
No comments:
Post a Comment