Recently I undertook a trip to Delhi. The trip was ordinary in most aspects as it was basically for the sake of a family function and the worse part was that two of my excursions had to be cancelled as I was down with flu. But there were two chief features too, both monumental, on this tour. One of them is a tad too personal to be mentioned here but the second one deserves a place more than anything else
I am not a pollyanna, by this I mean I need some 'inspirations' from outside at regular intervals: some incidents, thoughts or writings that pump me up to action until the 'gung-ho' wears off (and it is time for another inspiration :P) . Often, I seem to rely upon the shortcomings in my life (which, I admit is far better than many others') and try to gain inspiration from the hard work, love and sacrifice of my parents.
But this time 'twas different. Thanks to dad, I had the good fortune of travelling by air once again.
(for a middle class household, it is quite a deal) Both arrival and departure were from Terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport (New Delhi)
For those who dont know much about it, let me tell you. It sheer class!! Ranked No.4 in the world, its a newly built terminal and the best in India. It has an awesome design, loads of glass has been used in construction, its really well maintained and has jet bridges for all departures. Sheeer Luxury!! *sigh*
I saw it in broad daylight and also witnessed it in its full glory at dusk with all its light glimmering and I fell in love with luxury, the opulent luxury belonging to the lives of those who travel through these airports. Posh Shopping arcades lined with expensive books, apparels and clothes, those exclusive lounges and coffee shops which only the rich can afford. All filled me with a sense of wonder & awe. A sense that urges me to work hard and become something big in life, to have that lifestyle and even more.
Life's not solely about material things and my soul will never permit me to do anything wrong for the sake of affluence and money. But instead, I use this as an inspiration; a goal to strive and to ultimately achieve it, for me and my family :)
Hope to do so..
Signing off with dreamy & glassy eyes, but a firm conviction at heart
--
J



Nice J.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck jayant...u surely will achieve this things..!!!
ReplyDelete