Friday, March 9, 2012

Life Plugged 3.0

Phew!!! What a life have I got.. An absolute Roller coaster one! A chunk of the highs and lows in it come from my own idiot mind, which for the record is a very sharp one when I see it in context of my intellectual prowess..

So the week started very nicely with me diligently devoted to my studies and all. I had full control (or so I
thought) and was doing pretty well. Just two days into the week, it all burst off.. Strangely I suddenly felt an aversion to everything- Facebook, Girls, Studies, Books, household things and even FOOD, for God's sake..
Ya I know its another trick played by mind.. blah blah blah. I need to keep it busy but to tell you the truth I am damn tired of trying to tame it. To those people who say, oh come on go with the flow... BULLSH** I tried that too. But the guilt that hits me is partially the loss of my interest in appetite and other things.. So I am caught between what I ought to do and what I should..

Also, there has been another reason why I kept away from my blog. .Even though I know it is my canvass of creation, I sometimes feel, it'd have been better had there been some more activity on my blog from others. I am not an attention seeker, and neither am I feeling lonely and nor have I stooped so low that I need people to tell me I write well. I know I do so and don't need a certificate from people (many of them who even look up to me). Again you can blame it on my characteristic libran trait of indecision.. One side I frequently let people know about my blog (whenever I update it). On the other hand I DO NOT write on topics which people are dying to read- "LURRVV" and other sentimental things... I have no problem with people who write that stuff (infact I appreciate everyone and anyone who writes regardless of their genre and skill, at least they try :) )
But the point is I don't feel like writing much on it.

So talking about myself, this blog has become more about my rants now coz I guess I have been putting too much of 'Gyaan' or 'philosophy' in my posts.. Dunno what to make out of it..
I am contemplating on perhaps shifting to a new blog, perhaps Wordpress in some time.. That again will depend on my state of mind in the following month.
For now... Signing off!!
--
J

1 comment:

  1. Do you think creating one on Wordpress change your way to write?

    If you feel this has become more of your rants, you should first stop thinking in the direction of rants. :) What you think like, your mind makes way out for it and then it shows. Don't take much load!

    ReplyDelete

Well Wishers