Well, This is the final post on this blog
I am leaving this place (i.e this blog of mine).
It was a nice time writing my thoughts and knowing what you feel about them
Thank You all who supported me and read any of this post someday or the other..
I feel sad but I guess this should have been done sometime back.
Good Bye Everyone..
There shall be no more post from now on after this..
This Poem was composed last night at 1.
I was in a very ambivalent mood at that time. The theme is solemn, yet it isn't just a reflection of my brooding mood at that particular instant.. I contemplated a lot on this one.. Here it goes-
I am leaving this place (i.e this blog of mine).
It was a nice time writing my thoughts and knowing what you feel about them
Thank You all who supported me and read any of this post someday or the other..
I feel sad but I guess this should have been done sometime back.
Good Bye Everyone..
There shall be no more post from now on after this..
This Poem was composed last night at 1.
I was in a very ambivalent mood at that time. The theme is solemn, yet it isn't just a reflection of my brooding mood at that particular instant.. I contemplated a lot on this one.. Here it goes-
THE FINAL GOODBYE
I choose the road, no peak no shore,
and no one's there with me.
I walk alone, with little hope,
where grows no moss or tree.
My Heart is sore with cuts and bleeds,
My head hangs in despair.
The path is bleak with no return,
where no one treads or dare.
Maybe the sky is looming,
I care no omen or sign.
There's nothing left in the mortal world,
that I could call as mine.
Go Away! I wont stop you,
I say to the passing time.
Will it know? I'm sure it wont,
that breaking hearts is crime.
Time's grave, as if it knows,
how this all will end.
Its gone already, none is left
too late to make amend.
Finally, I reach the point,
the rubicon at last.
The grey curtain of the world rolls back,
and turns to silver glass.
Didn't I? Did You? Did I? Didn't You?
The questions may live or die.
But all that remains and all I remember,
is The Final Goodbye
For the last time
LOVE :)
--
J
Once again, SUPERB! Rally touching! And let more words come out of your mind, heart and let more such poems be made :)
ReplyDelete