Indians have been used to such attacks now. Someday or the other a blast takes place, a few die..
An uproar for a day or two. Some idiot intellectuals blabber on News shows and we all forget.
News channels always carry taglines -"The spirit of Mumbaikars", "Dil walon ki dilli" and all nonsense..
What else are we supposed to do? We feel so helpless.
Over that, idiot politicians (I dare not use any more adjectives or I shall be served with a breach of privilege notice) come out making the most incredible solemn face and say- "These attacks cant be stopped". I feel like slapping them. Why the hell have we elected you if you cant stop them. Better step down and let someone better take charge.
Secondly, everyone shouts that "Terrorism has no religion". Another very big lie. and thanks to ultra-stupid & criminal members of something called-"Abhinav Bharat", the volume has increases even more nowadays. It's a obvious fact that 90% of the terrorist attacks aren't carried out by Hindus.
This bring me to another point, Minority appeasement. The Congress (& several others too) have explicitly supported minorities and trying to portray them as the innocent bystanders whenever a group of that community has been found involved in such acts. May it be Rahul Gandhi advocating for SIMI, or that Digvijay (Only I know how much restrain have I shown for not putting any adjectives) shouting on Batla House & the prolific factory of terrorists- "Azamgarh". And following the same policy, people have got the guts to ask for pardon to AFZAL GURU? You seriously believe he should be pardoned???
I am not suggesting that all people belonging to a minority are terrorists. But no other community votes on the basis of whether a terrorist should be pardoned or not. Whether they should be allowed to carry out attacks or not? The entire community shouts when a suspected terrorist is nabbed.. Doesn't this cast serious questions on the patriotism of that community..
I am not a RSS supporter, I have nothing to do with BJP or any "Right-wing" organization either.
But the questions mentioned above are not only just thought provoking but also need to be put forward to the media, to the politicos, to the entire nation.
May God bless the nation in these painful times.
--
J
No comments:
Post a Comment