Sunday, September 18, 2011

Till Death Do us Part

I am not a big fan of weddings. My cousins and uncles and aunts often tease me that they'll make sure my marriage will be Hard-core ritualistic event. I often rebuke vehemently giving them some Masala (Spicy talk) to talk about.

But lets leave all that in the closet. Just from a purely objective point of view, I like those British-Christian kind of weddings. All those guests in suits and pretty dresses and the bride in white dress, coming down the aisle. Ya, I know probably its all movie-inspired, but that's the way it is.I dont quite prefer the best man & women kind of things. (The kind of 'cross-connection' they show in movies...)
I am a classy person at heart. Even though currently I might not have resources for that life but one can always dream :)

Anyways, another thing I like is the lack of senseless pomp and show. Marriage is a solemn affair and I see no reason why all of the town should be invited to it. It is consistent with my philosophy of "Keep it simple Silly.." It doesnt mean you dont celebrate.. Why else should there be a grand lavish party at night? ;)

I know the comments shall be- "Are you planning to get married?", "Who's the lucky girl" blah blah.. My ans- Nothing guys!! just a random thought came to my mind. I have no intentions to get married for atleast the next 7-8 years. Am just 18 Yaaaarr!! :)

Just A random, silly teenag-ish post this one. :P

KISS ;)
--
J

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I won't say anything like that! :P
    I'd rather say, it DID feel good to finally read something written by you.. something apart from all the 'social issues'. :P
    And yes, simplicity really works! I agree to most of the points you talked about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.. I have actually reduced my 'personal' posts as I prefer to keep them in my diary.. But since u seem to like it. Will consider posting one of them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, will be waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thing happening with me too. Complicating the life very much, thinking like an old man having lots of responsibility and always planning for the future and lost my connection with the present. So me also back on the ' just enjoy' track and ' don't care' condition.:)
    I really like the way your posts seems complete in just a small content, i am never able to do that :( , looking forward for more posts from you sir !!

    ReplyDelete

Well Wishers