Ya, I know the titles is sounding a bit used up & cliched. You might be thinking that have I run out of ideas?
No, I spent almost 2 days thinking about the title but I could fine none better than this.
Well right now my Life is in a delicate stage. Not that something crucial is coming up but the fact is I have lots & lots of time. Free time, Leisure time, Holidays and a lot more.
The reason I call it topsy-turvy because I am in an absolute state of fix on how to go about it. Every moment of the time I spend will have a hell lot of significant impact on the days to come. Someday I do things well, with considerable utilization, other days are just pure wastes.
Also, its not like that I dont have anything to do. Infact I have more than I could handle. There's CSI, IEEE, College studies, CAT preparation, working hard on my studies, working on my research... You know what's the stranger thing? I just dont seem to enjoy books.. Books were my best friend. I used to devour novel upon novel in a week, and now.. Now, the stage is such that I dont like reading even 4-5 pages..
I am in a real confusing stage right now. When I do something, my mind gets diverted to other things that I am not doing! I feel like I am missing out on something.. My friend suggested me to prioritize things but its easier said then done.
I cannot hide behind the "teenage behavioural" excuse. Because earlier this year when I was more teenag-ish, I gave my best performance in past 4 years, battling through similar circumstances..
Thats the benefit of venting out, when you discuss the problem you get a solution to it. :) I guess I am expecting too much from myself. In the process I have forgotten that I am 'living'. It seems in all the furore surrounding my existence, I just forgot to live
I must take a step back and take one step at a time. Do what the immediate task is. As Paulo Coelho puts it so beautifully- "When in doubt, just take the next small step." :)
So, let me take a step back and let things sort themselves out :) Perhaps I have made them more complicated than they actually are(nt)
I hope my next post will bring some positive news :)
Ciao
Love
--
J
No, I spent almost 2 days thinking about the title but I could fine none better than this.
Well right now my Life is in a delicate stage. Not that something crucial is coming up but the fact is I have lots & lots of time. Free time, Leisure time, Holidays and a lot more.
The reason I call it topsy-turvy because I am in an absolute state of fix on how to go about it. Every moment of the time I spend will have a hell lot of significant impact on the days to come. Someday I do things well, with considerable utilization, other days are just pure wastes.
Also, its not like that I dont have anything to do. Infact I have more than I could handle. There's CSI, IEEE, College studies, CAT preparation, working hard on my studies, working on my research... You know what's the stranger thing? I just dont seem to enjoy books.. Books were my best friend. I used to devour novel upon novel in a week, and now.. Now, the stage is such that I dont like reading even 4-5 pages..
I am in a real confusing stage right now. When I do something, my mind gets diverted to other things that I am not doing! I feel like I am missing out on something.. My friend suggested me to prioritize things but its easier said then done.
I cannot hide behind the "teenage behavioural" excuse. Because earlier this year when I was more teenag-ish, I gave my best performance in past 4 years, battling through similar circumstances..
Thats the benefit of venting out, when you discuss the problem you get a solution to it. :) I guess I am expecting too much from myself. In the process I have forgotten that I am 'living'. It seems in all the furore surrounding my existence, I just forgot to live
I must take a step back and take one step at a time. Do what the immediate task is. As Paulo Coelho puts it so beautifully- "When in doubt, just take the next small step." :)
So, let me take a step back and let things sort themselves out :) Perhaps I have made them more complicated than they actually are(nt)
I hope my next post will bring some positive news :)
Ciao
Love
--
J
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHmm.. I think you should just vent out whatever you feel at the moment like you did in this post. It seemed that you were all confused at the beginning and the more you spoke your mind, the more it started solving your confusions. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd know that its okay to be confused.