Thursday, January 12, 2012

Exciting Times!!

The Title says it all.. The new year has brought in loads of excitement in my life along with hard work and many things to look forward to :)
I have been away from bloggers arena for more time than I would have liked, but I really was very busy in my coaching and college.
So tomorrow is the D-day for me, would be facing a company project/placement process for the first time in my life.. It feels so exciting to imagine that I have finally grown up :) :) :) CSC is coming to the college for B.E project, and though the competition is tough, I have full faith in my abilities that I can fare very well. If I get selected, I will have the opportunity to interact with industry and that too when I am still studying!!
WOW *feels excited*
I hope everything goes off well.
Would be back with more soon
Lots of Love <3 :)
--
J

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jayant, all the very best! I can imagine how exciting it feels to do such productive work for the first time! Hope its memory lasts forever :)

    Do lemme know how it goes! All the best, once again!

    ReplyDelete

Well Wishers