First of all wishing all a very HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR :) :)
This post isn't about the usual "gyaan" that I often tend to preach :P :P
This post isn't about the usual "gyaan" that I often tend to preach :P :P
Thanks a lot for your overwhelming response to my last post.
Let us all welcome the new year with loads of fun, Happiness and Positivity in your hearts. But, of course, if this was the only aim of the post, why would I have bothered to write this.. You already read all of this on my Social media..
Strangely I observed that there isn't much hope and happiness surrounding 2012. Some predict doomsday, others are simply too skeptical about what will happen in their lives and whether a new year will change anything at all. But Why so???
Life's all about happiness and hope and love. Ya, mark the last thing.. LOADS of it.. :) <3
Life's all about happiness and hope and love. Ya, mark the last thing.. LOADS of it.. :) <3
2012 is a fresh beginning, a fresh start and new life. Who said calendar doesn't change anything. It does :)
The post is a short one, but it contains the message I had for all my lovely friends and well-wishers.
Please do check out this video, its a beautiful one and contains the soul of the post, will definitely set the mood right for you :)
Lots and Lots and Lots off Good Luck, Best Wishes and Love from my side..
Have a Gorgeous 2012 :)
Have a Gorgeous 2012 :)
--
J
Heyy! I was about to share this video too!! I freakin LOVED it! Happy new year to you too!!
ReplyDeleteVideo's damn inspiring! :D
Thank you same 2 u 2... :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yup I absolutely loved this one..
Such positive energy surrounds me at the moment :)