Friday, January 20, 2012

Life Laid Back :)

After a week of toil and hard work, it all paid off. I was selected for a project with Computer Science Corporation (CSC). It felt sooooo great. I always knew I had brains, but to get yet another commendable proof for it is always a pleasant experience. The week following it was a nice, sweet and relaxing one. A couple of days were spent in reorganizing the things in my house which I had messed up for the sake of "CSC Preparation". So, finally by the end of the week (today) things are at peace.
Though I am not an attention seeker (except in some "special cases"), I seemed to enjoy all the attention and admiration that people around me in college seem to exhibit. After all, I am one of those 20 guys who were selected out of 420 students! ;)




And when the mind is at peace, the heart tends to take over ;) <3. There is a "someone" who always keeps on hopping in an out of my "sphere of attention". Contacts with her and getting to spend time close to her.. Aah!!
I feel life is very sunny :) Now I have all the prerequisites to make my life a Successful fun filled "affair" ;)
Lets see how it goes. :D
Incase there are some people reading it ('coz I don't publicize these personal ones), let me know what's up in your lives apart from the chilling cold?? :P


--
J

P.S- Incase you think there are too many smileys, they were just the reactions of how I was really feeling while writing this one :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey 20 out of 420?? That's real great!! A big congratulations once again! And all the best!! :D
    Happy for you!

    And yes, the para after the picture proves you're truly doing great! ;) Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hectic, one word answer...hectic!

    And congrats..:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayant, I've nominated you for The Kreative Blogger Award! :)
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot aru for liking my blog so much :)
    Harsh- thnx buddy :)

    ReplyDelete

Well Wishers