Ya, know the summers are quite boring.. Just thought of sharing the songs, that are currently faring on the top of my playlist (on my Nokia X6).. Here they are-
5. Bhaag D.K Bose (Delhi Belly)
Fresh track from the upcoming movie Delhi Belly,
This one's quite a peppy track. The lyrics are nonsense.. But It's got a nice Zing!! Just found that cool. And Ofcourse, Imran Rocks!! \m/
4. Rock God (By Selena Gomez)
Once again, another zippy track.. Selena sounds lovely in this one, with some grey shades.. Lovely... As she says in this one..
"I cant stop my hands from swaying to the sound of the drum"..
3. (i) Crazier (Taylor Swift)
A Not-much-heard of song from the Movie Hannah Montana, this was (until recently) my favorite.. I love Taylor Swift crooning this song, over and over again.. This is one of the top songs of Taylor Swift ever
(ii) Tonight I'm Lovin' you (Enrique Iglesias ft PitBull)
Ok. I agree this one is a bit lascvious ('coz even the soundtrack of this one has a vulgar title) but mind you, take no credit away from Enrique.. The Song is again groovy which you cant listen without shaking a leg or two.. An Ultimate party mix, brings out the Dirty side in you..
After all, its about how you control your grey side ;)
2. Who Says (Selena Gomez)
This one's fresh out of the baker's. Its the sole number released from her upcoming album "Selena Gomez and the Scene" and is LOVELY to say the least.. The ultimate Feel-Good song for all those "beautiful queens" out there :).. Having said, that the audio is very pleasing to hear and a must-hear for a music connoisseur.
And The Numero Uno is...
1. U Smile (Justin Bieber)
You can't have these two love birds apart :) <3. In this case what if this one's a pretty old song (by today's standards atleast) I heard it about a month back and am enamored by it (not to mention also by the one, whom this song reminds me of ;) )
Some very sweet lyrics, set to music on a very fine ballad tune.. This one's arguably the best song by JB (ofcourse alongside 'Baby') I listen to it 10 times a day, and I feel like I am actually on the dance floor, waltzing with My One in my arms and losing self in each other.. If you are romantic.. Then You gotta hear it.. And even if you are not of those mawkish types, this will be a indelible experience for your ears.. Go 4 it.
I am anxiously waiting for your choices and ofcourse, your suggestions :)
Love. KISS (Keep it Simple Silly ;) )
--
J
No comments:
Post a Comment