It was just another one of my regular night strolls. Not those 'just-after-dinner' ones, but the ones I undertake somewhere around 10-10.30 to take a break from my mundane and hectic life.
But that night it was different. Very beautiful, very lovely. I don't think words could ever portray that feeling but I'll still try & sketch the surroundings that engendered it.
The weather was really lovely. There was a cool tinge to the air accompanied by the cloudy sky. The moon, though partially hidden by the clouds, was radiating a soft luminescence.

My campus (residential) has a lush green flavour to it. It's dotted with numerous trees with the tall eucalyptus dominating them all. And just as I stepped out my house, a lovely song came up on my playlist -"Tu Bin Bataye" from Rang De Basanti. Its a very sweet romantic track. :)
Madhushri's (the female lead) voice was sounding sweet as honey and in such surroundings, it really struck a chord with my soul.
I am not too much into romance but that night what I felt was very close to love. Sheer bliss. The feeling of being united with my beloved. Not in some earthy terms (i.e a crush or gf or something) but something beyond, truly transcendental, Subtler than the subtlest.
Even now, 19 hours later, the very thought of those moments drift me into a surreal state, Yet Again.
Love
--
J
Same case happened with me! I can completely resemble.. I've blogged about it in A Night To Remember! :)
ReplyDeletePS Well written!
:)
ReplyDeleteAs I said that day. They both strike a chord with each other..
Kharach! :)
ReplyDelete