Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hungry!!!

So, after a not-so-bad midsems, am finally free. Initially did chill out by watching Agneepath (sorry, but its not worth a review) but now since the hubbub has died out and I have rested my aching muscles, I am back to square one.

The College, (as per expectations) is quite bland. Nothing much happening and even the CSC Project has no development as for now. Consequently I am left with a situation where I don't have anything to do. Even though I am focusing on my academics, its absolutely impossible for me to study within a week of the end of exams. I have had an outing with most of my friends (and also a couple of one hour calls with my best friend). Facebook has always bored me and I can no longer be hooked to the internet for a long stretch. Neither do I have any good books at hand which I might read to kill time. In short, I am getting bored and dont have many things to beat it. Forgot to mention, but I ain't too much of a movie freak.

I am somewhat similar to Sherlock Holmes. (No, I am not even close to a super sleuth who solves murder mysteries) I always need to do something to keep my mind busy, either its books or some game or studies or sports so that I can remain engaged mentally. Otherwise I feel hungry and starved, mentally.
Last night I told my friend (who is one of the few intellectually equipped friends I have) the same thing.
I am not a workaholic by any means. And some of the things that I wish to do are unfeasible due to some personal reasons. So here I am ranting all that I feel on to my blog, which I know no one gives a damn about.
(Aru, Deepak- ignore the last part)

I am frustrated and irritated to some extent too!! I hope things improve and become more rosy (in both implications of the meaning ;) ;) )
--
J

3 comments:

  1. Oh, don't worry, I ignored it already! =D

    And yes, to help you a bit. Read books. And which ones to read? Paulo Coelho's The Zahir. BEST book I've ever come across!! I loved it so much that I'm getting almost possessive about it and not suggesting it to anyone. But considering your frustrated and irritated mood, I'm recommending you. DO READ!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh is it? Thanks a lot for your recommendation.. Btw, i m feeling better already. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Well Wishers