Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lives, Loves and Losses

So, finally after 2 days of an unprecedented stretch of depression, worry and blues, I am back to normal :) :)
The last two days were perhaps the worst days of my life in a loong time. I was worried, not for a silly reason, but a grave one and it took some time for me to recover. And as always, when I go into such saddening thoughts, I find more reasons to make my life appear fucked up even when its absolutely fine. Of course, there were reasons which helped me recoup faster- My Blogger Friend ;) and a good night's sleep :) :)
But the main poultice is the one I am going to talk about in this post..

You know a famous philosopher once said- "It hurts only if you think" :) The best way to cope with any damn issue which is pressing your mind or is worrying you is to lose yourself. Some try to do it by harmful means such as smoking, drinking or even drugs. But no, the best way is to stop thinking about it..
How to do it?? Engage your mind else where, go hangout with your friends, call them up, watch a movie, listen to songs (or even sing some) :)
If your thoughts are positive, the world around you will gradually align itself to them.
Mind you, these are not empty words. My depression was for a very serious issue involving someone very close, the more I thought of it, the worse my life would seem. Nothing worked such as meditation or keeping quiet or something..
The best way, lose yourself, engage yourself and if nothing works
SLEEP!!
Thats the best way to deal with any issue i.e going out of hands.. ;)
--
J


P.S- This tip might not work for the romeo and juliets ruing over Feb14th... ;)

1 comment:

  1. No words do I find here to say today.

    Stay Blessed, nothing else. :)

    ReplyDelete

Well Wishers