Friday, February 3, 2012

The Road not taken

First a big hug and a warm and loving thanks to my friend Aru who has a lovely blog called ...Capturin' Life.
I thank her for nominating me for an award called "Kreative Blogger Award"..
But I politely refuse to take the award. Its partly because I don't consider myself good enough since there are many talented bloggers waiting for recognition..
And secondly it has a couple of clauses I wasn't too comfortable with. Firstly I wanted to nominate 6 names for  passing on the creative blogger award. In my eyes there are hardly 3. Secondly, It required me to post 10 things about me which others don't know. And this is a hard thing.
I am very very grateful to the few people who take their time off Facebook/Twitter and other exciting things on the net and access my blog. Despite this, the blog essentially remains a canvass for my creativity. I always try to keep the topics relevant, but if I don't feel like writing about something, I don't.
There are things about me which are open for all.. Anyone can know about them and many of them do. But, I like to keep somethings private.. If it is not known to people, I want it to remain so.
So, as for now, I fail to comply with the two conditions for the award and hence consider myself ineligible.
I know some of you maybe shocked and even disillusioned (to be frank, I know this blog isn't read by more than 2-3 persons) but that is the way this turns out for now..
LOVE
--
J

2 comments:

  1. It wasn't necessary to pass it to 6 bloggers. You could pass it to 1 or 2 as well.
    I'd somewhat expected your privacy concern, and I respect it. Its completely okay!
    The award was for stereotypical creativeness. When I passed it to some bloggers including you, I did it with other idea of creativeness. I did find it here and that's how awarded you. You do deserve it. :)

    Thank you a million for the appreciation in the beginning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I understand, that passing thing..
      But as I said, the main inhibition were the 10 things..
      And people considering me and my writing as good and creative.. Thats the best award I can get...
      So thanks a again :)

      Delete

Well Wishers